- After 9 years of service, Middle East University president is back at home February 22, 2018Leif Hongisto, Middle East University President, took new challenges in Finland.
- A health clinic opens in Pavlodar February 22, 2018The clinic was aimed at prevention of diseases and teaching healthy lifestyle principles.
- New wellness center declared a miracle in India February 22, 2018Adventist Church president praises the Adventist Mission funded project as an example for others
- A Bible for every Pacific student February 21, 2018Youth director for the Adventist Church in the South Pacific receives 50,000 Bibles to be handed out in Adventist schools
At a glance
- How to cope with a breakup (the healthy way) February 22, 2018We take a look at some helpful (and healthful) tips for coping with a breakup that will hopefully bring our heartbroken readers some much deserved comfort.
- How can I lower my insulin levels? February 21, 2018In this article, we look at nine ways to lower high insulin levels. This can be achieved through diet, lifestyle changes, supplements, and medication.
- It's official: Pets benefit our mental health February 19, 2018A systematic review of existing studies lists the many ways in which pets provide people with mental health issues some much-needed comfort.
- How do I stop stress eating? February 15, 2018A look at emotional eating when people use food to cope with emotions, such as stress. Included is detail on the causes and common triggers to avoid.