- ADRA House—A new life for domestic violence victims October 16, 2017Since 2009 ADRA Romania has helped over 1,000 families seek a life without abuse
- Mission-minded physician unexpectedly delivers baby at World Church Headquarters October 14, 2017She had been praying about reaching the city after hearing an Annual Council sermon.
- Hope Channel’s new series asks, “Who is Jesus?” October 12, 2017Revolutionary, a 10-part series, premieres on Hope Channel this Sunday
- Redwood Adventist Academy destroyed by California wildfire October 12, 2017School leaders making plans for alternate location
Best 2017 Music Festival
There are no upcoming events at this time.
At a glance
- Stress may harm gut health as much as junk food October 17, 2017Researchers suggest that the effect of stress on gut microbiota is comparable with that seen with a high-fat diet, but this may only apply to women.
- What is psychomotor agitation? October 16, 2017Psychomotor agitation can cause a person to make movements without meaning to. It is a symptom of several conditions, including bipolar disorder.
- Traumatic experiences may raise women's heart disease risk October 11, 2017Women who experience at least three traumatic events in a lifetime may have poorer endothelial function, which could raise the likelihood of heart disease.
- Bullying harms children's mental health, but for how long? October 8, 2017A large cohort study on twins aged 11 to 16 confirms that bullying can have severe mental health outcomes, but these may not be as long-lasting as feared.